Are you looking to make Sausages for dinner? How about giving this Slow Cooker Sausages in Beer recipe a try. The Slow Cooker Sausages in Beer ingredients are listed below.
- Preheat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add sausages and minced garlic and cook until browned.
- Pierce sausage casings and cook 5 more minutes.
- Transfer cooked sausages to slow cooker.
- Pour beer into cooker to cover sausages.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
The Slow Cooker Sausages in Beer ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.