Do you have to make chicken livers? How about tiring this Apple-Port Glazed Chicken Livers recipe. The Apple-Port Glazed Chicken Livers ingredients and cooking instructions can be viewed through the link below.
1/2 c Apple juice concentrate; undiluted
1/2 c Port wine
3 tb Butter
1 lb Chicken livers
1/2 c All-purpose flour
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Pepper
1. Prepare sauce by combining apple juice concentrate, port, and 1 tbsp butter in a small saucepan.
2. Boil sauce until reduced to 1/2 cup. Set aside. Remove any bits of fat or grislte from liver and cut each in half.
3. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. Drop liver pieces in a few at a time and toss to coat.
4. Melt 2 tbsp butter over medium heat and brown liver pieces, turning once. Cook until no pink shows when liver is cut, but do not overcook.
5. Place livers in a serving dish and pour sauce overtop. Makes 4 servings.