The Despicable Me Minions are cute and the movies are a hit with Children, making them a Despicable Me Minion Sheet Cake will make you and the cake the hit of the party. Listed below are ingredients for the Despicable Me Minion Sheet Cake.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® butter recipe yellow cake mix
- Water, butter and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped whipped cream frosting
- Golden yellow food color
- 1 tube (4.25 oz) Betty Crocker® blue decorating icing
- 7 pieces (12 inches each) black string licorice
- 1 chocolate-covered peppermint patty (1.4 oz), unwrapped
- 3 milk chocolate candy drops or pieces, unwrapped
- 5 pieces (1 inch in diameter) chewy chocolate candies, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1 oz silver decorating sugar
- Betty Crocker® Easy Flow black decorating icing (from 6.4-oz can)
- If you would like to make this Despicable Me Minion Sheet Cake at home, please view the cooking instructions and recipe by clicking on the link below.
- Despicable Me Minion Sheet Cake Cooking Instructions