Looking to make a delicious appetizer? How about try making Salt-and-Pepper Cheese Puffs at home. The ingredients for the Salt-and-Pepper Cheese Puffs (Gougères) are listed below.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup (1/4 lb.) butter, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour $
- 6 large eggs, beaten to blend $
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (see notes)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh-ground pepper
- Coarse sea salt (see notes)
- Parchment paper
If you would like to make this meal at home, please view the cooking instructions and recipe by clicking on the link below.